Vegas Confessions On HDNet

Vegas Confessions Debuts Friday 8/22 with 2 Episodes on HDNet... a new addition to "Guys Night In" 9:30 pm...

Odd .... the title sounds like a "chick flick"....

Also, if Friday on HD-Net is "Guys Night In", then what is Thursday, with one-hour Bikini show followed by two eps of Bikini Destinations and two eps of Art Mann Presents ? :D

Last edited:
Odd .... the title sounds like a "chick flick"....

Also, if Friday on HD-Net is "Guys Night In", then what is Thursday, with one-hour Bikini show followed by two eps of Bikini Destinations and two eps of Art Mann Presents ? :D
You'd be surprised how "odd" Vegas Confessions is gonna be! Find it in the guide and hit info. This ought to be very interesting..Anything Tommy Lee is gonna make a cameo in (for the first episode, anyway), usually is.:eek:

Okay, so I don't understand why this on TV rather than radio, let alone HD TV .

It's just stories told by very average people - youtube quality would have been fine, in fact I imagine there are plenty of similar things on youtube.

I got through about 10 minutes of it before deleting it and the timer...

Awesomely Awful!

This show was crazy! You missed out if you only watched 10 minutes. They actually showed 2 different episodes. This sh*t was was freaky(sometimes disgusting), and I can't believe those people actually admitted it!! Great stuff!

Mark - don't you already have an account here at SatelliteGuys ? You don't need a new ID to shill your new show. :eek: ;)

And I did fast-forward through the other 20 minutes, which were just the same as the first 10 minutes.

PS And, of course, the whole thing could be simply written by writers... :rolleyes:

If you like what they are describing, just get the Girls Gone Wild videos and you can see that sort of thing enacted, instead of just described.

It is like the PG version of Taxicab Confessions without the hidden camera. It was so boring that I have to switch channel to watch men platform diving! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)