Veria HD

Supertv

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 3, 2008
Miami Florida
Veria is coming in HD :up

Veria TV – the new network featuring 100% original HD programming, dedicated solely to living a healthier, more natural lifestyle.

Veria

Never heard of it ??? :confused::confused::confused: Channel 218. I can't say that I have ever watched much on it, and couldn't care less about it going HD. But, ANY HD is better than NO HD.......:D

Here is the web Veria TV
That way dish may be change the location of the channel new contract and the feed in HD
That makes perfect since. I think the reason DISH moved Veria from 9575 to 218 is because they're getting ready to launch Veria in HD so they moved it in the process. Veria is probably one of the Temp channels they've been testing all this time.

So now I can watch grainy reruns of Ozzie and Harriet and bad prints of the Road pictures in HD.

i suppose it does not hurt anything to get this in "HD" but ia m not sure it is worh anything.

Check out Veria on 218. It says "This channel is experincing technical difficulties". Maybe the HD will be added soon and they're preparing to add it tommorow since they usually add HD nationals on Fridays. Just speculation, but knowing DISH this seems like an HD channel they would add.

It wouldn't hurt to have this channel in HD because the picture quality is one of the worst SD channels on DISH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)