Veria Won't Record (622)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
MattG:

Thanks, but the hit to my receiver did nothing. VeriaHD still won't record on my 622. Is there a way to get the SD channel?

I anticipate that Dish will just say that the 6-series DVRs are incompatible with some HD channels on EA. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a strange feeling........

You should be able to see the SD version

May need to enable to HD & SD versions in menu-preferences-guide display (I know they changed on the 622, don't know what default setting is

You may be the first DISH Network EA subscriber to try to record something on Veria HD.

Bring back WFN HD.

I had forgotten WFN (SD OR HD) existed and of course I didn't notice the HD version was gone. As some others remarked about one of my favorite channels when it was in danger of being pulled "wouldn't miss WFN if it goes and don't want to pay to keep it".

Depends on whose ox is being gored, I guess. :)

You should be able to see the SD version

May need to enable to HD & SD versions in menu-preferences-guide display (I know they changed on the 622, don't know what default setting is

Thanks, that did the trick, I can record fine on Veria SD. It's just that there was one program that wifey wanted to see and I didn't want to have to wait up until 11:30PM to watch it.

Just on principle it would be nice if this could be fixed; next time it may happen with a far more popular channel. IAC, thanks for the help.

Just tried to record Veria (218 HD) with the same results, blank screen. I am receiving 218 from 61.5 with my 622. The SD version is coming in fine and I can record it.

Just tried to record Veria (218 HD) with the same results, blank screen. I am receiving 218 from 61.5 with my 622. The SD version is coming in fine and I can record it.

Thanks for the info. I haven't heard anything back so far, but I'm sure I'll get something eventually saying "We're aware of the issue"

Got a 722k and have the exact same problems with this channel (HD)...black screen and cannot rewind that is the only known channel that I get that has that problems since they added it.

Whatever it is I don't like it. If a channel can become viewable "live only, no record or pause" even by accident, it's just a matter of time before some channels insist on you doing it that way on purpose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)