Verification from DTV needed for Comcast

pcsgolfer

Original poster
May 21, 2005
I told Comcast I was a Directv user and looking to switch. Was offered $29.99 a month for 16 months of digital silver plus HBO, a DVR and another digital box. Problem is I'm not a Directv customer. They said they will need an invoice for proof of my Directv subscription. Anyone have any experience getting around this or how to make it work????

Thanks.

pcsgolfer said:
I told Comcast I was a Directv user and looking to switch. Was offered $29.99 a month for 16 months of digital silver plus HBO, a DVR and another digital box. Problem is I'm not a Directv customer. They said they will need an invoice for proof of my Directv subscription. Anyone have any experience getting around this or how to make it work????

Thanks.

You're a liar and dishonest. What goes around comes around.

That said, the odds are in your favor that you will not have to show any invoice to your installer. I didn't but he did notice the 6 dishes on my roof so probably assumed that I was coming from some satellite service.

Shelly

Shelly...I'm so sorry if I've offended you :rolleyes: I hope you've never done anything dishonest. With six dishes on your house, I would bet you've done more than be a legal, paying subscriber to those providers. Just a hunch on my part...

I do have a receiver to give the installer so that's not an issue. Just curious as to how the installers really handle this type of thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts