Verizon about to throw some money away behind Windows Phone

Yeah, it is night and day (or more) difference for sure. Excellent OS. I know that not everyone likes the user interface, which is true for every OS, but I dont see how anyone can honestly criticize the actual operation of it. It is one of the smoothest available. One might say "buttery" smooth even. :D

Microsoft and buttery smooth? :shakes-head: :facepalm

you would think he came up with the term "buttery smooth",but think again..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you think he got the term from Rey? Huh Rey??????

Edit: damn, someone needs to tell that guy to slow down a little. He is all over the place with his fingers. lol

Yeah, it is night and day (or more) difference for sure. Excellent OS. I know that not everyone likes the user interface, which is true for every OS, but I dont see how anyone can honestly criticize the actual operation of it. It is one of the smoothest available. One might say "buttery" smooth even. :D

:rolleyes: Don't quit the daytime job. :D

Only if the butter is BLUE.
logo_blue_bonnet.gif

personally I think it would be too much of an adjustment for me. Add to thatt the fact that you can't seem to get files off the device without installing Zune or using something like Skydrive and I just don't see me moving to it even if it is buttery smooth. want a smartphone but are a bit intimidated by tech. I really think it is the easiest transition for them. But I have recommended to people who

Last edited:
personally I think it would be too much of an adjustment for me. Add tot aht the fact that you can't seem to get files off the device without installing Zune or using something like Skydrive and I just don't see me moving to it even if it is buttery smooth. want a smartphone but are a bit intimidated by tech. I really think it is the easiest transition for them. But I have recommended to people who

Sky Drive is really code-speak for Skynet, just in case you did not know. :D