Verizon Amazing Offer iPhone 12 mini 64GB for $5/month

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

david_jr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 7, 2007
Hancock, MA - The Berkshires
I got this offer in a text on my phone. Color me skeptical. We have 3 iPhone 6's on our account (be nice). Offer states Upgrade to iPhone 12 mini 64GB for $5/mo for 24 mos; 0% APR. Retail price: $699.99. iPhone 6 or better trade-in and Start Unlimited plan required. For details, call 800-319-2482. When I go to Verizon app it gives me similar offers in "My Offers" but when I try to upgrade it only gives me $12 for my phone so ends up being near full price. I did a google search on the offer and there were a few similar offers about a month ago that some people seem to have been able to take advantage of, but not a lot of other information. Curious if anyone else has gotten this offer from Verizon? It would require me to move from a Family Share Plan to the Start Unlimited plan, that is a $10 per line increase, also would have to pay a $20 per line upgrade and all taxes and "fees" whatever they are. Have also read in the few threads I could find that they put the full court press on to get you to take the insurance. I have been thinking about upgrading my aged iPhone due to lack of storage (16GB) and decreasing battery life.

Seems hit and miss.

Seems to quote one poster, the deal is not available on Verizon.com, and some of the telephone agents do not know about it. I can't do it today, but might be calling on this tomorrow or the next day.

Seems hit and miss.

Seems to quote one poster, the deal is not available on Verizon.com, and some of the telephone agents do not know about it. I can't do it today, but might be calling on this tomorrow or the next day.

Dial 611 from your cellphone...better agents

611 was a great tip thanks!! Got right through to a very knowledgeable and helpful agent located in North Carolina. I explained I received a text for iPhone 12 mini for $5 a month with iPhone 6 or newer trade in. He took a look, saw the offer right away and explained it. I asked if I could get same on 2 other iPhones, yes was the answer. Asked if I could go up to the regular iPhone, yes was the answer any model iPhone 12 eligible, but only a $579 trade in regardless of the model you get. Requires the trade in of a working iPhone 6 or newer, with no cracks in the screen, no damage to case and no problems with the battery. If screen has been replaced, must have been replaced with authorized Apple screen or can't trade it. That cut out my two sons who both had non-Apple screen replacements. So I got the iPhone 12 regular with 128GB. Asked if there were any other offers for my boys. iPhone 11 for 50% off, no trade in required so we went with those for them. Picked up the phones next day at a local store. When we got the phones (1 iPhone 12 and 2 iPhone 11's) I couldn't see any real difference between the 11 and the 12, they are the exact same size, take the same case and glass screen protector. Both seem to be equally fast and have no home button. Still getting used to that. Getting used to the new phone slowly coming from the 6. Like what I see and feel. Can't seem to stop trying to use the thumb reader that isn't there. Didn't do the facial recognition. Too big brother for me.

Reactions: Foxbat
New phone on my home network.

Attachments

• 68C51321-750C-484F-96EE-49AC0469C018.png
    68C51321-750C-484F-96EE-49AC0469C018.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 212
I had an 11 pro max and almost wasn’t going to upgrade but saw the offer as well for trading in an iPhone 6 or newer . My 11 pro was paid off . However Apple gave me $525 for it and that other $175 Verizon is giving me in billing credits.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger . I honestly wasn’t going to even upgrade but the deal was too good to pass up. Went to the Apple store yesterday on the way home from work and got the 12 pro max . It was $1099 - $525 trade in bringing it down to $574 then $175 Verizon is giving me additionally . So all in all $399 for a $1099 phone is one heck of a deal .

I’ll def have this phone for at least 2 years . I have some family or friends that keep their phones for longer until they die but this isn’t bad considering had two equipment installment plans that were both at $52 a month .

Reactions: Foxbat and david_jr
I have been having a problem with my 12 lately. It loses service and the only way to get it back is to turn on airplane mode and then turn it off and the phone searches for service and voilà I have service again. Did some googling and it seems to be a known issue and hoping an update will fix it soon.

I had an 11 pro max and almost wasn’t going to upgrade but saw the offer as well for trading in an iPhone 6 or newer . My 11 pro was paid off . However Apple gave me $525 for it and that other $175 Verizon is giving me in billing credits.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger . I honestly wasn’t going to even upgrade but the deal was too good to pass up. Went to the Apple store yesterday on the way home from work and got the 12 pro max . It was $1099 - $525 trade in bringing it down to $574 then $175 Verizon is giving me additionally . So all in all $399 for a $1099 phone is one heck of a deal .

I’ll def have this phone for at least 2 years . I have some family or friends that keep their phones for longer until they die but this isn’t bad considering had two equipment installment plans that were both at $52 a month .
Did you get that offer in a text like I did? Took me 4 calls and finally a trip to the local Verizon store to get a mailer for my phone. After they got the phone I got no confirmation other than the tracking saying it was delivered. A couple more calls to support before I finally got the notice that they received my phone and were giving me the full credit. another month before it showed up on my June bill with four monthly credits to make up for the last 4 months where I got none. Should be good going forward. Just telling you so you will be aware of what you might run into.

Did you get that offer in a text like I did? Took me 4 calls and finally a trip to the local Verizon store to get a mailer for my phone. After they got the phone I got no confirmation other than the tracking saying it was delivered. A couple more calls to support before I finally got the notice that they received my phone and were giving me the full credit. another month before it showed up on my June bill with four monthly credits to make up for the last 4 months where I got none. Should be good going forward. Just telling you so you will be aware of what you might run into.
I actually did this offer at the Apple store. My iPhone 11 Pro Max was paid off. Traded it in and got the 12 pro max . I wasn’t even gonna upgrade but the deal was too good to pass up . Only paying $400 for the phone and I’ll keep it until the iPhone 15 comes out or I’ll wait if they have a deal like this on the 14 whenever that is out. It’s nice to not have to pay $1200 for an iPhone.

I have been having a problem with my 12 lately. It loses service and the only way to get it back is to turn on airplane mode and then turn it off and the phone searches for service and voilà I have service again. Did some googling and it seems to be a known issue and hoping an update will fix it soon.
There’s a setting for 5G well 3 actually. Go to :

Settings >Cellular >Cellular data options >Voice and data . I have mine on 5G on. If service still gives you issues, switch it to LTE.

Attachments

• 6630C9C7-1FE7-4C05-9C57-4EEE003FAB9C.png
    6630C9C7-1FE7-4C05-9C57-4EEE003FAB9C.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 149

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)