Verizon and The Walt Disney Company Sign Long-Term Programming Agreement

liquidnw said:
thats good news. It will be kind of funny and sad if they do make a deal with rainbow for voom especially since cablevision has to this point not decided to launch on there own systems yet.

Would it be correct to assume the deal with fox also include the fox owned RSNs?

Nothing is final but I would indeed expect fox owned RSNs both SD and HD to be on Verizon FIOS TV.

Also keep in mind that this stuff is small compared to what will be made public at some point in time. Lets just say if your a sports fan (besides the NFL) you would dump even the best provider for FIOS TV.

LonghornXP said:
Nothing is final but I would indeed expect fox owned RSNs both SD and HD to be on Verizon FIOS TV.

Also keep in mind that this stuff is small compared to what will be made public at some point in time. Lets just say if your a sports fan (besides the NFL) you would dump even the best provider for FIOS TV.

:eek:
Man your teasing us to much!!!
NOw i'm thinking what the hell else they could do.
Perhaps show every avaialbe HD RSN when you sigh up for the NBALP,NHLCI or MLBEI? Show past games ondemand for a day after played? Perhaps a spin on the mosaic channel that dish now offers and directv does with Sunday ticket. Come on just a clue.

liquidnw said:
:eek:
Man your teasing us to much!!!
NOw i'm thinking what the hell else they could do.
Perhaps show every avaialbe HD RSN when you sigh up for the NBALP,NHLCI or MLBEI? Show past games ondemand for a day after played? Perhaps a spin on the mosaic channel that dish now offers and directv does with Sunday ticket. Come on just a clue.

seriously, thats not right. now everyone wants to know what else is going to be on, Longhorn thats such a tease. I would have been happier not knowing that the staff members had rights to this type of exclusive content. can you at least put it in the pub?

hbk409 said:
seriously, thats not right. now everyone wants to know what else is going to be on, Longhorn thats such a tease. I would have been happier not knowing that the staff members had rights to this type of exclusive content. can you at least put it in the pub?

Its public now okay. Edit...I'm still holding a few things back until I can get the info right but it will be posted in the major thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts