Verizon Bill Passes NJ Senate..

Shredder

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 2, 2006
Saw this over at DSLForums.com. It passed by a wide margin, with only 5 against it. Now it goes on to the govenor to sign into law. Anyone have any idea when that will be? The longer that takes, the longer those three months go by that we'll h ave to wait for service to be activated :)...

BTW, why would it take so long? If the fiber is strung, and the equipment in place(I remember my FIOS installers saying Video was being installed April of LAST year in Wyckoff), why can't they just activate it right away?

Wow, that's not bad at all. One of the reasons why I'm so interested in this, is the Network DVR they have proposed. I'm still not quite sure how it works... but if it'll let me access recorded shows from our Jersey Shore computer using our home account( I don't care about live TV), that'd be great :)..

Plus the $30's + savings on bill is nice too :)

Shredder said:
Wow, that's not bad at all. One of the reasons why I'm so interested in this, is the Network DVR they have proposed. I'm still not quite sure how it works... but if it'll let me access recorded shows from our Jersey Shore computer using our home account( I don't care about live TV), that'd be great :)..

Plus the $30's + savings on bill is nice too :)

it will not allow you to do that yet, but i could see that maybe in the future. the multiroom dvr will allow you view programming on other non dvr boxes in your house.

According to News12NJ, Corzine isn't sure he wants to sign the bill into law. Why not, when it will get him more votes :)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts