Versus/Center Ice schedule change

Blacktruck

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
New Haven, CT
According to Versus, they are now showing the Boston/Montreal game 7 instead of the Flyers/Caps game. I looked this morning at the program guide before heading to work, and Dish hasn't made the change yet. Can anyone confirm that this is still the case, or has the guide been updated accordingly?

Crap, I won't be home tonight and have it set to record. Is it changed on VersusHD, the SD channel or both. I need to watch the Flyers stomp the Caps.

Ok, spoke with my other half who was home for lunch, she said the VS/Golf channel still had the Flyers game listed at 730, but it was also listed on I think she said 543 CI as a Washington feed, but not in HD. I dont understand why they cant show it in HD as CSN-Mid A has it list as HD Come on Dish, make it happen!!
As i stated in an earlier thread......Flyers in 6 :up

Your seeing this in your Center Ice channels? I just got home and ran a Check Switch and there is no Flyers/Caps game in HD, just SD channel 542. This sucks!

There has been a noticeable decrease in the percentage of games shown in HD on CI since the playoffs began. I don't know how much is Dish and how much is RSN, but, in my opinion, if you are ever going to broadcast hockey in HD it MUST be during the playoffs...

CI has been a major disappointment to me this season, especially during the playoffs. You're right -- this sucks!

Ok, spoke with my other half who was home for lunch, she said the VS/Golf channel still had the Flyers game listed at 730, but it was also listed on I think she said 543 CI as a Washington feed, but not in HD. I dont understand why they cant show it in HD as CSN-Mid A has it list as HD Come on Dish, make it happen!!
As i stated in an earlier thread......Flyers in 6 :up

There went your prediction...:D I couldnt believe they didnt switch over the Caps Flyers game after the Habs went up 3 - 0, and the Caps had fought back to a 2 - 2 tie. BOOOOOO Versus, BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

There went your prediction...:D I couldnt believe they didnt switch over the Caps Flyers game after the Habs went up 3 - 0, and the Caps had fought back to a 2 - 2 tie. BOOOOOO Versus, BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Cant really tell at this point if I'm more P O'd over Philly choking on a two goal lead, choking on a 3-1 series lead, or the fact the the "leader in HD" didnt have the game on in HD last night and then finding out that D* made the schedule adjustment accordingly and DID have the game in HD

Cant really tell at this point if I'm more P O'd over Philly choking on a two goal lead, choking on a 3-1 series lead, or the fact the the "leader in HD" didnt have the game on in HD last night and then finding out that D* made the schedule adjustment accordingly and DID have the game in HD

I really couldnt believe Philly gave up that lead. But, sorry to say, I am glad they did. Going to be a GREAT game tonight. Not to be biased, but this has been the best series of the playoffs so far. I am still stunned that vs didnt switch over. I wont get over that for awhile....

I really couldnt believe Philly gave up that lead. But, sorry to say, I am glad they did. Going to be a GREAT game tonight. Not to be biased, but this has been the best series of the playoffs so far. I am still stunned that vs didnt switch over. I wont get over that for awhile....

As bummed out right now as I am about the loss last night, I still think tonight is gonna be another great game, providing Koharski and Divorski let them play how a game seven should be played. Any word on Green and Poti on the Caps front? I know Poti took a stick from Laich to the back of his head and Green had some sort of leg/knee injury in the third. All i heard on a Flyers board was Poti didnt skate this AM with a headache, nothing on Green. A loss to either may play a huge roll in tonights game, especially Green, hes been a monster all series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)