Versus HD on Dish?

capsfan

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
I thought Versus HD was launched on Dish last month but I can't seem to find it. What channel is it on? I've done a thorough search and can't seem to find the answer. The channel isn't listed on their website but I could have sworn it was available.

I thought Versus HD was launched on Dish last month but I can't seem to find it. What channel is it on? I've done a thorough search and can't seem to find the answer. The channel isn't listed on their website but I could have sworn it was available.

Have to have the AT250 or above package.

I thought it was on 9468. I have the top 250 package. If you go to dishnetwork's website and go to the online channel guide(all channels) it doesn't show up. That's what threw me off.

I also don't have any HD channels yet because when I got my install on Wed. the LNB that allows me to receive the HD channels was broken(naturally) and I'm waiting for a replacement.

Has anyone noticed the picture quality on Versus the last 2 golf tounaments that were suppose to be in hd. Most of the time when any network does a tournament they may a few camera angles that are upconverted. They did the last 2 tournaments upconverted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)