Versus HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/news/cabletv/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003408626

DirecTV has a deal for Versus HD which starts in January 2007. Who knows when DirecTV will actually add it to lineup. But it will show up eventually...

That would be nice, but I don't think they have any place to put it until their new birds get launched next year. Maybe they could do something with the satellite they launched last month. Haven't heard much about that one since it was launched.

Yep, and just like the NFL Network, other than live events, the other 99% is in SD and no real need at this time to have the "HD version" 24/7 since they have a SD channel already.

Maybe they will add it before next year. Maybe they just want the HD picture as bad as it can possibly be. You know. See how bad it can get before everyone cancels.

Maybe they will add it before next year. Maybe they just want the HD picture as bad as it can possibly be. You know. See how bad it can get before everyone cancels.

Actually the whole thing about The NFL Network carrying live games is helping both D* & E*. Some cable companies refuse to carry The NFL Network and some football fans are switching to satellite, in those areas. Two of my family members have switched from cable to D*, in the past week for that reason.

i've thought about it but because of the seriousness of my health concerns, i don't want to get bogged down with another contract. otherwise, i'd seriously consider dish network since directv has been on the top of my sh*t list for almost a year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)