Versus now available on channel 306

utexex79

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 17, 2003
better late than never!

...now if they can just make NHL center ice available I won't have any complaints left...

Cool! Looks like you can get this channel without the sports pack. This is the old OLN, right? If so, I'll be able to watch PBR again!!!

-John

We also get G4 without the sports package- which it should have never gone into. Unfortunatly, there isn't much left of the channel that it once was since the last time I saw it.

G4 is showing the original Star Trek, and marathons of what appears to be unedited episodes on Saturdays. Wish I had a DVD recorder with a hard drive. It would sure make recording, removing commercials and archiving it a lot easier.

BTW, Is Bridges TV (channel 496) having a freeview? I'm getting it. There is nothing on it. Definitely not worth $14.99!! But I decided to check all the lower 300 and upper 400 channels to see if anything else was unlocked and found it.

Is there any info on if/when they'll be offering the NHL Center Ice package? I'm hoping next year they'll have this so I can get away from DISH.

Sinclair is at it now with comcast...

hooking up multiple rooms

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)