very long wait for a year now!

gpollock87

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
i signed up for blockbuster by mail a year ago and the first two movies i put in my queue were walking tall (1973) and walking tall the final chapter (1977). they have been numbers 1 and 2 in my queue ever since i started my account and even since i switched over to bb@home. the whole time they have been very long wait and have never went to long wait, short wait, etc. has anyone else had any movies on very long wait for this long?

i signed up for blockbuster by mail a year ago and the first two movies i put in my queue were walking tall (1973) and walking tall the final chapter (1977). they have been numbers 1 and 2 in my queue ever since i started my account and even since i switched over to bb@home. the whole time they have been very long wait and have never went to long wait, short wait, etc. has anyone else had any movies on very long wait for this long?

I had 22 in my que with changing status (short wait, long wait, very long wait) for 3 months then cancelled the service. Their disk at home service is sad, along with the BB streaming.

Yes. I've had several as 'very long wait' since I signed up (about the 2nd month BB@H was via Dish) and only one of those have ever shipped. I've also had a few go from 'very long wait' to 'not available' ...If Blockbuster were a student, they'd get an F.

They should have let Blockbuster sink and purchased Netflix... They're not perfect but they are A LOT better than Blockbuster!

Yes. I've had several as 'very long wait' since I signed up (about the 2nd month BB@H was via Dish) and only one of those have ever shipped. I've also had a few go from 'very long wait' to 'not available' ...If Blockbuster were a student, they'd get an F.

They should have let Blockbuster sink and purchased Netflix... They're not perfect but they are A LOT better than Blockbuster!
i have had a few go from very long wait to not available. i wanted to see those 2 movies so bad. looks like i will never get to see them as long as they say very long wait.

Walking Tall 2 is available on Netflix streaming right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)