Took way too long to receive next DVD

hoophead

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 24, 2007
Wisconsin
Sent last back on a Monday the 12th of November and received next the day after Thanksgiving.
Emailed my concern with no response.
Never took that long even with the Sandy situation.
And, no, the next was not 'short wait'

Its been taking me 1-2 weeks to receive a new disc lately. Im lucky to get 2-3 discs/month.

Turned one in at the store yesterday. Got an email saying the next title was mailed today. Average 10-11 per month, with an occasional hickup. Like they USPS takes four days to deliver a disc or my queue does not clear from the store disc and I have to call and have it removed, which delays the mailing of the next disc.
I have watched 103 dvds (some BR) in the past 9 months. I have 39 disc in my queue now. Sorry, if some of you are having problems, but I Love the BB@H program.MY discs are mailed from Atlanta, but I do have a store less than a mile from my house.

I am in Tallahassee, and I also have the ATL shipping with no local. I just checked my account activity, and since 9/6 (my first shipment) I have not had 2 problem free shipments in a row.For that matter of the 19 movies I've returned over 10 have reached the 4+ day period where I have had to report a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)