very strange...

tomyo10

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 20, 2006
erie, pa
During the past few days, something weird has been going on with the 622.

I have cable with my Dish, and when I would change from the cable output (or DVD for that matter) back to the HDMI Dish, the picture on the screen was about 1/5 of the normal size, and was in the upper left hand corner of the screen. The only way to get it back to normal was to reboot the receiver.

Since I did that a few times, I went back in and defaulted all my settings back to factory, and it hasn't happened since.

I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen?

This is a software problem that has been talked about on another thread. I don't have the link, but search through the pages and you will find it. You don't have to reboot, just press the format button to get the screen back tot he size you wish.

During the past few days, something weird has been going on with the 622.

I have cable with my Dish, and when I would change from the cable output (or DVD for that matter) back to the HDMI Dish, the picture on the screen was about 1/5 of the normal size, and was in the upper left hand corner of the screen. The only way to get it back to normal was to reboot the receiver.

Since I did that a few times, I went back in and defaulted all my settings back to factory, and it hasn't happened since.

I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen?

Yep,It happened to me last night for the first time,More weird it happened on both tuners, I'm guessing there's is a glitch or something else with 612sw.:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts