new software for 622

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
L6.12 on ViP622

I just had my TV on and noticed the TurboCharged info on the screen saver. I checked the system info and it claims I have L6.12 although I have no idea what all it entails.

I just turned on my 622 and have 6.12 :)
I had shows download this AM so I am not sure when it updated. I didn't turn the set unit off util 4 am

I see all of the tv shows in dishonline that were not there before

So far so good except I don't have a 1080P, just interlaced in that res

but i didn't get the buggy version or at least so far so good

I too have version 6.12 this morning. I have 3 movies available on Ch 501 on one receiver and 2 available on that channel on my second receiver. I have not tryed them out to see if they work, don't want to pay the $ 4.99 fee.

Got L6.12 this morning on the 622, but no 501 channels! Shows to have no channels locked out either! Go figure! Everything else seems ok!

your receiver has to actually download one of the movies before 501 will show up. Give it time since it does send to you when it has the available space (aka not in real time).

I saw several movies there but be damned if I would pay any of them
just one was HD the rest were SD
I see at least 11 SD and I am Legend in HD
I also noticed a longer than normal delay when you type in 501 so it's 'loading' whatever selections are available I assume for VOD

Well, the IamLegend has the HD logo beside the 501 channel
The others do not have any HD 'stamp' so I assume it's Standard
Now when I clicked on IAL it did say that it's available in 1080P and the test blah blah

but the only one that I am sure is HD is that one

I took this from my non HD slingbox so it's not in widescreen but

501.jpg

Well, the IamLegend has the HD logo beside the 501 channel
The others do not have any HD 'stamp' so I assume it's Standard
Now when I clicked on IAL it did say that it's available in 1080P and the test blah blah

but the only one that I am sure is HD is that one

I took this from my non HD slingbox so it's not in widescreen but

Interesting, all of mine say HD next to the channel number. I don't have any way of taking a screen shot or i would :)

strange we are seeing different things
i have all 4 pay movie packages too so VOD is really not worth it. I can wait or just uh, find it elsewhere if ya know what I mean
they need to charge 2 bucks a HD movie. It's like lowering taxes and making more revenue. why would that not work here for rentals ?

I ant got the update and I am happy do not need the over priced junky VOD it cost only $4.99 to rent Blue Ray at my local rental outlet--their just around the corner so who dids to be turbo charged not me.

mine is a 722... wonder if that has anything to do with it...

hum, could be but the 622 should have the HD too
I don't plan on upgrading until my 622 dies since i use ext backups

but that does make a little sense now that you mention it

your receiver has to actually download one of the movies before 501 will show up. Give it time since it does send to you when it has the available space (aka not in real time).

Now that makes sense. Thanks for the reality check. Duh! :)
I guess the fact that others are not seeing the I AM Legend in the 501 listings, is just because their receiver hasn't yet completed that download.

So are all the movies I see listed already are downloaded to watch ?
They are not streamed live but off of 'hidden' video on my HD ?

btw:

I went to check the women that were playing beach volleyball ( omg ) and it was stuttering bad. The video was audio as fine. It had a hickup look basically.

I swapped to the other tuner and it was normal. I changed it to NBC and that was normal but that one tuner was skipping/lagging/annoying on it. I could do a PIP and see the other one stuttering
I even played back some HD video from the same channel from this afternoon and it was skipping yet it was fine when I recorded it.

I turned off the receiver > on and it still was doing this so I did a reset via the power button and when it came back so far so good on either tuner.

I hope it's just some fluke and not related to this update. I can't recall the last time I needed to do a reset for video/audio issues so that's what worries me a bit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)