new software for 622

Still no I Am Legend on either of my 622s but lots of SD 501s. Both are connected to giant screen 1080p24 capable 120hz TVs. Come on Dish, what's going on?

TVs doesn't matter !

FVOD channel and free VOD space are matters !

Comcast can take care of those things, but, for some ridiculous reason, Dish doesn't care about free video on demand..They don't really seem to care about anything anymore..except corporate greed, and getting NEW customers, while the existing customers either rot in hell, or go elsewhere.
what a terrible business Dish has become...

Still no I am Legend here on either of my 622s. My first 622 to get it is 11 days with L612...

Are we supposed to be connected to via broadband to be able to get these 1098p VODs? I thought no, but I'm not connected. I'm also not losing any sleep over it, as I probably only ever intend to rent a PPV/VOD this one time.

No, not necessary; as it not necessary have connection by HDMI to TV set supporting 1080p24.
Only satellite is relevant, plus HDD health and free space in VOD partition.

Rented I am legend this past weekend using my vip622dvr....the picture was great on my 1080p set....but NO SOUND! using my hdmi.....worked fine with my optical cord but not my hdmi......chatted with tech and he said that it was a software problem and that they are aware of it....supposedly getting credit for the rent....picture looked awesome in 1080p.

At least you have it on your DVR. I'm still waiting as of when I left the house this morning for it to appear on my 1080p set.

:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts