Viacom and DISH reached agreement?

I propose anyone who replies with the word "SOON", to any post from this point out, be banned from this forum for 2 weeks.

The signal to noise ratio on this site is dropping fast... we'll be at usenet levels, uh, SOON.

You hit the nail right on the head, I am so tired of 12 pages of SOON replies. :)

I propose anyone who replies with the word "SOON", to any post from this point out, be banned from this forum for 2 weeks.

The signal to noise ratio on this site is dropping fast... we'll be at usenet levels, uh, SOON.

I'm sure Scott will implement that policy, SOON...

Seriously, though, I agree.

How about a preference in the user CP that makes comments with variations of the word "soon" invisible? I am thinking a nice check box oughta do the trick...

How about a preference in the user CP that makes comments with variations of the word "soon" invisible? I am thinking a nice check box oughta do the trick...

Well soon is in the past the new pharse is in a couple of weeks---

So Viacom HD will happen in a couple of weeks.:D

when is the next charlie chat and are we hearing any rumblings yet of "yes we are increasing prices, but I give you this" news?

Next Tech Forum ... February 9th, 2009 - 9pm ET Channel 101
Next Charlie Chat ... March 9th, 2009 - 9pm ET Channel 101

I would think Dish would toss us an HD appetizer out there right before the price increase. Keep everyone, including the ones who are considering leaving a little happy, then bring out the HD main course when Ceil is ready.

Then again this is Charlie and Dish we are talking about, what the hell am I thinking:what

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)