This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Viacom HD - another take

danknapp76

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 17, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I don't suppose anyone might have an in or contact with Viacom?

There are two companies involved here... if Charlie's gonna be silent, why not try to go the other route?

The Viacom company website might have email and phone number under contact us

Sent a message to Viacom via the posted link:

I am a Dish Network subscriber and am eagerly awaiting Comedy Central HD to be added to my subscription. It was promised by the Dish Network CEO, Charlie Ergen, via his Charlie Chat, to be added on April 1st. Unfortunately, Comedy Central HD was not added and Dish Network is not offering any response. I was hoping someone at Viacom might be able to offer an explanation why your channel has not yet been added as Dish Network will not. I suspect that I will be dropping their services if something doesn't come up soon.

I certainly appreciate your response and I also wanted to thank you so much for canceling the Mind of Mencia show.

---------------

We will see if there is any response.

I don't suppose anyone might have an in or contact with Viacom?

There are two companies involved here... if Charlie's gonna be silent, why not try to go the other route?

Go for it.

Whoa, did you really not like Mind of Mencia???? I thought it was fecking hilarious.

After you realize that all of his jokes are ripped off from other comedians and when called out on it he completely denies stealing, it kinda kills the perception of him. On second thought, maybe it reinforces perceptions of him.

Anyway, run a Google search for "Mencia steals jokes", he's shameless.

Man, I just did the search, and I had no idea; what a jerk. And then there is his radio interview where he was reciting a stolen bit, and after he got off the air, the host called him on it... Unbelievable...

Then again, I never watched his show... As a Turbo sub, I don't get Comedy Central...