Viasat Sues Loral Space

To fully understand and give an educated opinion one would have to know the contents of the contract. they were in the same place built by the same people and have identical foot print.. but i am not in those discussions..

Greg, why do you keep trolling in the Satellite Internet threads if you hate satellite internet so much?

Satellite internet has come a long long way. (I would even go as far as saying its extremely usable now!) :)

Greg, why do you keep trolling in the Satellite Internet threads if you hate satellite internet so much?

Satellite internet has come a long long way. (I would even go as far as saying its extremely usable now!) :)
This is the second time you've asked, and I'm disappointed that you consider what I post as trolling Scott. I'm a retired satcom engineer, and a long time user - and supporter - of consumer grade satellite internet. My consumer grade experience dates all the way back to the old DirecPC dial return days. Before that, I used ARPANET and DDN and BBN professionally (including over satellite) as far back as 1985.

I post on half a dozen satellite internet sites, with a personal goal to help folks with their satellite internet issues. And that includes sorting the wheat from the chaff when it comes to sales pitches. In the interest of fairness, perhaps a review of my posting history here would be in order.

//greg//

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)