Vice TV absolutely sucks

• ISSUES POSTING REPLIES

WE UNDERSTAND SOME PEOPLE CAN NOT REPLY TO POSTS AND WE ARE WORKING N IT.

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm grateful for Sling TV. The History Channel, with Pawn Stars, etc., is about my favorite, Without Sling TV I would not have History Channel.
I never watched H2, and cannot even remember the last shows that were on there. Maybe something called the Universe? Anyway I never watched H2.
I sympathize with those that want a source of truly historical type programming.
With that said, at first glance, I like Vice TV.
I can see where some with children might have a problem with some of the subject matter of some of the programming.
There are no children in my household, and therefore no need to hide programming.
I just turned this new channel, Vice TV, on for the first this evening and I found something to watch on there.
I would not say I am an authority on the content of the programming on this channel, having just tuned it in one time but I found something to watch. I find very little TV to watch among the many channels.
Thanks to this thread for bringing this new channel to my attention. Sorry to have a different opinion than what appears to be in most comments in this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)