Netflix: House of Cards

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
Not sure where this would belong...The previews looks promising and a strong cast to boot.
I recall a few years ago Networks were drooling over a script that eventually Netflix picked up..this must be it.

Cheers, K

Looks good and interesting where it would belong and does have strong cats and hopefully good storyline with it.This may be the script you are talking about :)

For those interested... It seems House of Cards season 1 (12 episodes) are now available on Netflix. Currently its got a 4/5 star rating.

Cheers, K

Watched the first three episodes, last night and this morning. This is really good, and I can easily see myself "bing" watching and being done with season 1 in a couple of days. It is very well done. And quite enjoyable. Spacey places a great pol, dirty and power-hungry, but you want to see him win.

We are 9 episodes in, this is fantastic

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I am on episode 4. Trying to slow down, want to enjoy it. Of course in a few days I'll have to begin to wait for what? Another year for the second 13 episodes?

But I re-watched the first one with my wife. I enjoyed it, seeing the things I missed the first time.

I just wish they would have filmed more in DC, and not Baltimore. So many times I notice how they show someone coming out of a building, and there was no way it was DC. For example, the "Washington Herald" building had a backdrop with a building that far exceeded the 12 story limit in DC. Minor quibbles for sure. Excellent entertainment, and a glimpse of the future of tv.

Finished. I want more. Great show.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That's what is frustrating, knowing that there are 13 more episodes written, but binge television means it will require a LONG wait for them.

I finished chapter 5. Couldn't believe it when Francis gave Russo the razor blade and the aspirin. Cut throat. :)

Just watched the strike episode.
Only silly thing is there are NO national teacher's strikes. Doesn't work like that. First serious flaw in the show's depiction of American politics.
BUT dang it, Francis is devious.
loved the brick.

Yesterday, I finished watching all 13 episodes. Man was I hooked from the beginning? Well written and fantastic actors. I give it a strong recommendation.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)