Netflix: House of Cards

I hope so. Does anymore know if they have a time limit on this series?

Initially House/Cards was only meant to be 2 seasons... but since its an award winning and acclaimed series (seems Netflix didnt fully realize the hit they had on their hands), the producers are now in talks for a 3rd season.

It was also reported yesterday that Netflix is still in talks to revive Jericho.

Dam. I was hoping someone would shoot the SOB!!!

I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were asking if there was a time frame for when the show would be taken off Netflix. I was saying that as long as Netflix exists, all the seasons they decide to make will remain available. I didn't mean they would just keep making new episodes of the show forever.

Initially House/Cards was only meant to be 2 seasons... but since its an award winning and acclaimed series (seems Netflix didnt fully realize the hit they had on their hands), the producers are now in talks for a 3rd season.

It was also reported yesterday that Netflix is still in talks to revive Jericho.

Netflix announced that they are renewing House of Cards for a third season last month. I'm very happy they did because the 2nd season was fantastic.

I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were asking if there was a time frame for when the show would be taken off Netflix. I was saying that as long as Netflix exists, all the seasons they decide to make will remain available. I didn't mean they would just keep making new episodes of the show forever.
I didn't know if it was like American horror story and True Detective. Till those shows I don't remember shows with only a limited number of episodes. I was kinda hoping it was. I can't stand Frank.

I didn't know if it was like American horror story and True Detective. Till those shows I don't remember shows with only a limited number of episodes. I was kinda hoping it was. I can't stand Frank.

Just finished the last episode in season 2. If you haven't seen it yet I won't give away any spoilers other than you will have a bigger dislike for Frank & Claire.....those people are the definition of evil.

I'm ready season 3. A big thumbs up to netflix.

Just finished the last episode in season 2. If you haven't seen it yet I won't give away any spoilers other than you will have a bigger dislike for Frank & Claire.....those people are the definition of evil.

I'm ready season 3. A big thumbs up to netflix.
So am I.

I can only take this show in small doses. 1 episode every few nights, but Frank became pure evil IMO in the first episode of Season 2. Of course he already crossed the line when he killed the congressman in Season 1.

Finished season 2 over the weekend. Awesome! Season 3 will be quite interesting.

finished season 2. My word for it is "watchable." Nowhere as compelling as season 1. And they telegraphed the ending. That said, there are elements I like, and things I don't. But don't want to spoil. It is definitely a case-study in evil.

We finished Season2 in 2 nights. I love watching these in marathon sessions. I can really get into the story that way.

ON FX "The Americans" returns this week. For those who haven't seen it the series is about Russian spys living in amongst us during the cold war.

We finished Season2 in 2 nights. I love watching these in marathon sessions. I can really get into the story that way.

ON FX "The Americans" returns this week. For those who haven't seen it the series is about Russian spys living in amongst us during the cold war.

Ah yes, that does return this week, as well as Vikings. Two shows I really enjoy.

We still have a couple episodes from last season that we havent watched yet.

And I agree, binge-watching is the best! I watched HoC Season 2 over two weekends.

I just didn't feel compelled, after the first couple episodes, to binge-watch it. It didn't draw me in the same way season 1 did. And now I can easily wait for season 3.

I just watched season 1 episode 1 and was drawn to it immediately. What an incredible series this will be. I agree with an earlier post. HBO quality for 7.99 a month. Kudos to Netflix.

Getting to the end of season two today. Like it just as much as season one. Good tv.

Sent from my Lumia Icon via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)