VICE TV Thoughts? ( H2 replacement)

Except it has the word "gay" in it which i suspect is a problem for certain people
I used to watch "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"....That show's focus was on the humorous side of how men lack fashion and decorating sense.
I found the show to be entertaining and funny. The producers stayed away from the ideological angry left wing us vs them aspect.

Reactions: satjay and navychop
I used to watch "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"....That show's focus was on the humorous side of how men lack fashion and decorating sense.
I found the show to be entertaining and funny. The producers stayed away from the ideological angry left wing us vs them aspect.
Thats great. I did say its a problem for certain people. That comment may not apply to you. There are other channels that do the "us vs them" aspect from the right wing side of things. Tv is for entertainment. If a certain channel doesnt entertain you, then move on. I dont care for sean hannity. I usually dont listen to him. I will turn on fox news now and then to see the perspective from the right. See what the perspective is from the left on msnbc. Then use my mind to decide. To many sheep in this county that just goes with whatever their sides agenda is

Reactions: dare2be
Thats great. I did say its a problem for certain people. That comment may not apply to you. There are other channels that do the "us vs them" aspect from the right wing side of things. Tv is for entertainment. If a certain channel doesnt entertain you, then move on. I dont care for sean hannity. I usually dont listen to him. I will turn on fox news now and then to see the perspective from the right. See what the perspective is from the left on msnbc. Then use my mind to decide. To many sheep in this county that just goes with whatever their sides agenda is
the point of that comment was? To cover old ground?
To have the last word?..Ok..You may have it..
BTW, I did not recently fall off a turnip truck...If forum rules permitted, you'd be blasting away at those who follow a viewpoint not in line with yours...
Tut tut. Don't mistake this for a discussion....I'm done.

The one with Peter Sellers( played three characters), Slim Pickens, George C Scott and a very young James Earl Jones?

Yes! It was pretty good.

DrStrangelove060Pyxurz.jpg

Reactions: charlesrshell
the point of that comment was? To cover old ground?
To have the last word?..Ok..You may have it..
BTW, I did not recently fall off a turnip truck...If forum rules permitted, you'd be blasting away at those who follow a viewpoint not in line with yours...
Tut tut. Don't mistake this for a discussion....I'm done.
This was 3 days ago. I thought this forum had finally calmed down. I will say that you know nothing about me personally. I dont judge or pretend to know anyone. I am super laid back. Get along with everyone. I dont even know why the comment bothered you. It wasnt derogatory towards you in any way. Just saying that both sides have an agenda and i try to be open minded to both before i decide.

I've come to realize that when I accidentally eat too much special brownie from the dispensary, I am an extremely laid back collector... That's what I do now until I go back to school in August, and being a jerk tends to yield better results, but damn I felt good Monday.

Did you buy from the door to door salesman? They waaaay over price those. I got a Sentria the "new" model in 2008 from a distributor in Mississippi for $800, he wanted $1100, but gave me $300 on an old Rainbow trade in. Those Kirbys will last forever though and suck the paint off of a wall. You can even send it back to Kirby in Cleveland, and they will remanufacture it for about $150-200 once it gets old.

I watched Dr. Strangelove on Vice last night, first time I have seen it.

There was also a great movie called "Fitzcarraldo" a few days ago, I have been wanting to watch it for years. Their movies are good, but their original content, not so much. They will eventually catch on when the ratings results come in.

i just cant get past the names
the need to change it, or people with kids will just block the channels so they are not seen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts