VICE TV Thoughts? ( H2 replacement)

Well under 5 percent
I don't think anybody has a good idea. But I also think "well under 5%" is wishful thinking on your part.

HOWEVER, a quick Google shows you are probably right.

I support gay rights and gay marriage. But I think it would be better for the population to "come around" to supporting this, than to have judges rule by fiat. Like with pot laws.

I don't think anybody has a good idea. But I also think "well under 5%" is wishful thinking on your part.

HOWEVER, a quick Google shows you are probably right.

I support gay rights and gay marriage. But I think it would be better for the population to "come around" to supporting this, than to have judges rule by fiat. Like with pot laws.
I don't include bisexuals..

The problem is that some people and/ or states would never "come around". Sometimes the feds have to step in and force change like in the cases of slavery, segregation, womens rights, etc. If not you better believe we would still have segregation and/or women would be second class citizens in certain states.

Reactions: dishdude
The problem is that some people and/ or states would never "come around". Sometimes the feds have to step in and force change like in the cases of slavery, segregation, womens rights, etc. If not you better believe we would still have segregation and/or women would be second class citizens in certain states.

You are for a left wing dictatorship.

My best hope is that the Weed episodes for children suffering and cancer and PTSD will be interesting.

Serious doubts about the rest of it. We will see.
This is an "issue".....Fact is many states are coming on board to legalize this. It's common sense to do so.
The purpose of this presentation is to discuss a perceived "injustice"....Not interested.

????

HUH?
I think he may be referring to the media coverage the LGBTQHL community receives.....One would think the homosexuals and those feeling compelled to dress in clothing designed for a gender other than their make up HALF the population....
What we are witnessing is the creation of the newest politically correct untouchable can do no wrong protected class.
YAWN

Reactions: bobvick and osu1991
I think he may be referring to the media coverage the LGBTQHL community receives.....One would think the homosexuals and those feeling compelled to dress in clothing designed for a gender other than their make up HALF the population....
What we are witnessing is the creation of the newest politically correct untouchable can do no wrong protected class.
YAWN
What are the other protected can do no wrong classes?

You know nothing about me personally. Based on your comment, can i assume that you are pro segregation? If the supreme court would not have desegregated schools and the federal government desegregated everything else, you would be ok with certain states still enforcing segregation in 2016?
Newsflash....Many school systems are segregated.
By race, by economic standing,.by achievement, by building condition, by availability of facilities, by number of available extra curricular activities..etc...
Truth is no matter the efforts to create absolute equality among schools in a given region, there will always be inequality.
In a nearby school district, that was once under a forced busing court order, they are again talking about busing. This time ( because it has been ruled illegal by several state courts) the idea is to desegregate by economics.
The problem they will have is the fact that only 40% of the population of the county has a household income above the average.
There is just no statistically possible way to balance the schools. The only way it can be done is through involuntary annexation. And that horse left the barn as many people frustrated with the school system, simple voted with their feet. They left the district.

Bottom line is its one channel out of hundreds that anybody can watch. A&e made a business decision to change the channel format, which they are entitled to do. The quality history documentaries are now on military history. If you would like that channel, call dish and let them know. If you dont like the new channel, dont watch it or if it really bothers you, block it from your guide

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)