VICE TV Thoughts? ( H2 replacement)

Comment: "Viceland may start out in 71 million homes but it won't stay that way."

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457727705.065716.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People are going on as if H2 was a good channel. Oddly enough, I would watch The Universe on H2. Granted, is a lot of that stuff available On Demand now?

The programming has changed enough, I'm sure the providers have an out in the H2 contracts if the rebranded channel should be a bomb ratings wise or they get enough complaints

Exactly in 6 months when the cowards decide to show how crappy the ratings really are. Although I'm sure they'll try to say they are getting billions of hits on snap chat or some other nonsense I read Spike Jonze talking about this morning.

This is no different than Speed changing to FS1. The providers have an out and they can take it if things tank or A&E will have to renegotiate. Wouldn't surprise me to see it remain and get moved and hidden into the 290's with Reelz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I watched the first segment of the Vice TV show on HBO last week telling me what a POS I am for eating meat and that I'm single handily destroying the environment. Like I really care! I got a good laugh at it while enjoying a steak burger from Omaha Steaks. Dead cows are yummy!

I treat this channel like FSTV, point and laugh for a few minutes and then find something worthwhile to watch.

I watched the first segment of the Vice TV show on HBO last week telling me what a POS I am for eating meat and that I'm single handily destroying the environment. Like I really care! I got a good laugh at it while enjoying a steak burger from Omaha Steaks. Dead cows are yummy!

I treat this channel like FSTV, point and laugh for a few minutes and then find something worthwhile to watch.
I went and watched the same segment. Funny, i didnt see where they called you a pos for eating meat. More of a piece on the environmental impact caused by the mass production of meat vs that of smaller more natural farmers who allow the animals to graze,etc. As for not caring about the environment, there are other people on the planet. Not just you. I have a couple kids and possibly grandkids one day that will be around after i am gone and hope they inherit a livable and sustainable environment.

The leftist undertones were crystal clear. It was designed to be a guilt piece, which has no bearing on my views. You can't guilt me into agreeing with that junk. And I am incapable of feeling shame, so the new idiotic millennial way of 'shaming' has no impact on me either. I just rolled my eyes and laughed at the segment. I live for myself, I don't live for others, or what some dub 'the common good'. I buy what I want, I eat what I want, I drive what I want I own the firearms that I want. Nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody will tell me otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts