Vick Attended Dogfight!

Really, how do you explain draft picks like Ryan Leaf, Akilli Smith, Ka-Jana Carter, Patrick Ramsey, and Lawrence Phillips? I am certain all of the owners, GMs, and assistants thought that these guys were loaded with talent and could not miss. Where are they now?

Oh and by the way...I am SURE that YOU thought all these players would have been GREAT NFL players too......I somehow doubt that you had predicted that they were going to be busts....:rolleyes:

I never claimed to be a perfect GM; I did not draft any of those clowns. That is what they pay those so-called experts to do. However, it is you who believes that this one GM, the one who claims that somebody will want that criminal once he has served whatever time he gets, is correct. I happen to take whatever they say with a grain of salt. For all I know, that GM could be Matt Millen.

Last edited:
I never claimed to be a perfect GM; I did not draft any of those clowns. However, it is you who believes that this one GM, the one who claims that somebody will want that criminal once he has served whatever time he gets, is correct. I happen to take whatever they say with a grain of salt. For all I know, that GM could be Matt Millen.

YOU still don't get it....READ MY POST AGAIN....they are ALL football whores...
The PR wise....yeah, do his time and suspend him. GMs don't give a ratz about morals....IF that were the case....there WOULD BE NO NFL....but you keep dreaming that a multi-BILLION dollar business give a crap about morals and honest, ESPECIALLY when they whore themselves(the league...see the exclusive NFL SUNDAY TICKET for reference.....:rolleyes:)to the highest bidder....

i would not say that I have beren more right than the owners. I would just say that with the perspective of 20/20 hindsight you can see that some mistakes were made. Perhaps I would have made more. but taht does not change the fact that some are obvious now.

YOU still don't get it....READ MY POST AGAIN....they are ALL football whores...
The PR wise....yeah, do his time and suspend him. GMs don't give a ratz about morals....IF that were the case....there WOULD BE NO NFL....but you keep dreaming that a multi-BILLION dollar business give a crap about morals and honest, ESPECIALLY when they whore themselves(the league...see the exclusive NFL SUNDAY TICKET for reference.....:rolleyes:)to the highest bidder....

yes but in this case you haves ome political/PR repercussions to contend with. Left to their own devicwes some GM probably woudl take a chance on him.The real question is will the league allow them to do that.

In my mind, people who senselessly hurt or cause animals to be hurt, should not be allowed to live. There's no reason to have them taking up space on the planet. there is no redeeming social value to having these people in society.

Its just a disgusting crime. It is indicative of something very wrong with him morally.

It is an ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE crime....but you cannot say that there something wrong with him because dog fighting and rooster fighting was league for HUNDREDS of years...so was there something wrong with ALL those people....???

People owned slaves for thousands of years. That does not make it right.

The simple answer to your question is: Yes. Anyone who thinks it's right to stage situations where they can watch other animals tear themselves apart, is sick and demented. End of story.

It is an ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE crime....but you cannot say that there something wrong with him because dog fighting and rooster fighting was league for HUNDREDS of years...so was there something wrong with ALL those people....???

Not the states I would live in. But then, I cant buy beer on Sundays. Arrrggghh. :p

I know! isn't that "blue law" STUPID!

Remember that few of these really hold the law serious, they simply claim it cost more to go through the processes to remove them from the books

Places where oral sex is illegal: Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia and Washington D.C.

An erection that shows through a man's clothing is illegal in: Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington D.C. and Wisconsin.

In Georgia those charged and convicted for either oral or anal sex can be sentenced to no less than one year and no more than 20 years imprisonment.

In Missouri sexually deviant behavior between people of the same sex is classified as a class A misdemeanor.

In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania it is against the law to have sex with a truck driver in a tollbooth. (There's every woman's fantasy gone down the drain).

In Nevada it is illegal to have sex without a condom.

In Willowdale, Oregon it is against the law for a husband to talk to dirty in his wife's ear during sex.

In Clinton, Oklahoma it is illegal to masturbate while watching two people have sex in a car.

GET THIS ONE: In Washington State there is a law against having sex with a virgin under any circumstances (including the wedding night!).

In Newcastle, Wyoming it is illegal to have sex in a butcher shop's meat freezer.

WTF? In Washington D.C. there is a law against having sex in any position other than face to face.

Animals

# Animals are not exempt from the law either and here are three of the most ridiculous:

# In Kingsville, Texas there is a law against two pigs having sex on Kingsville airport property.

# In Fairbanks, Alaska it is illegal for moose to have sex on the city sidewalks.

# Lastly, even liberated California proves to be not quite so liberal for the animals...In Ventura County cats and dogs may not have sex without a permit.

:rolleyes:

And oral sex was considered illegal in some states until less than 50 years ago....so what is your point?:rolleyes:

I guess my point is that some people think that the two are comparable and some don't. You are the one that said that we can't condemn people for having a connection to a sport that was legal for hundreds of years. I said that the fact that it once was legal never made it right. Comparing dogfighting or slavery to oral sex is patently ridiculous and a transparent attempt to obfuscate.

Have we reached the point where discussions her are as pointless as those in the Pit or the War Zone? But like I said you Are the one that thinks that he long time legal status of dogfighting is somehow important but the illegality of other things is not. I pointesd out taht the fact that it ince was legal is irrelevant and your posts seem to confirm that. So why did you make the point to begin with?

Last edited:

charpie, couldn't get the link up but is this the story that vick says he won't plead guilty to killing dogs and gambling? it sounds like this might negate the plea deal.

and it sounds like his own father has turned against him. today's atlanta constitution reports his dad asked him to give up dogfighting which junior was allegedly doing in their garage in 2001.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)