Victim Of The Dreaded HOA Today!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Too bad they don't make the transparent dishes in 10 and 12 foot sizes.:D

clear60.jpg

clear60arm.gif

clear60&85.gif

paintedandrews10.gif

Ooohhh, Drool, man look at those! I seen those a couple years ago on a Euro site and thought those was something else for KU!

Would be great if they made them YES for C-Band in the 8-12 foot size!

Those are very :cool: :up

Wonder if the chick comes with it! She would be my HH Motor! I would feed her, but the wife might not like that much!!

Bet you if she did the HOA guy would not mind at all!!

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

There is an easy way to put an end to this.

Under FCC rules you are allowed to put up as many 1 Meter or less Dishes on your property to receive what you want.

The HOA guy hates Dishes of any kind - including D* and E*.

Inform him that to replace the 10 foot dish, you will be installing 20 1 Meter dishes all over your front area very close to the road. These will be needed to replace the 10 ft dish and legal under FCC law.

Let him know that once you do it there is no going back as the money will be spent. You might even take the photo you posted and photoshop in all the dishes so he can see exactly how it will look.

Ask is he sure that is what he wants or would he want to work out a compromise.

If he still wants to play hard ball, find the local D* or E* Contractor and get a bunch of old 18"-20" dishes they have replaced and start putting them up in your new "Dish Farm".

Unless they guy is a true idiot, he will decide 1 10ft Dish hidden is better than 20 1 Meter Dishes lining the Roadway for everyone to see.

That would be funny!

But does the FCC limit how many of the size they allow? It thought it was something like three. I might be wrong but I swore I read that someplace!

Off to see now, that is going to bug me! Great thought though SomeRandomIdiot!

Let him know that once you do it there is no going back as the money will be spent. You might even take the photo you posted and photoshop in all the dishes so he can see exactly how it will look.

LOL

That made me chuckle! :haha

K E V I N

Started yesterday disassembling the 10 foot. :river

So it was a good run while it lasted. Polar Mount will be off by the weekend but again I am leaving the pole in the ground.

Feels like I have a kid leavening for collage. Six Foot Fortec Star system is the next project to get my C-Band going again, I will keep you guys posted on what progress on the new one as I go!

Thanks to all on the forums that gave your support!! :)

C-Band I shall have again hopefully before next month!

K E V I N

But does the FCC limit how many of the size they allow? It thought it was something like three. I might be wrong but I swore I read that someplace
From OTARD: FCC Fact Sheet on Placement of Antennas

Q: Can a restriction limit the number of antennas that may be installed at a particular location?
The Commission’s rule covers the antennas necessary to receive service. Therefore, a local rule may not, for example, allow only one antenna if more than one antenna is necessary to receive the desired service.
Clear as day my friend

Reposting "Horrific" dish farms. See Attached.
The second one is Cadsulfide's I believe.

Show that snot how nice the one dish looks versus what it WILL become if the big one comes down! :devil:

Attachments

• 2manydishes.jpg
    2manydishes.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 101
  • Array_3.jpg
    Array_3.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 102
  • P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 115
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)