Video On Demand

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tsrk30

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 29, 2006
From an E-mail I recieved from Sky Angel:

Sky Angel has strengthened its On Demand entertainment lineup! We've added programming from an amazing array of popular mainstream networks, putting a real wealth of programs at your fingertips-play, pause, rewind, and fast-forward them whenever you're in the mood for a good show!

Play shows from these powerhouse channels anytime you like:

Discovery Channel

Animal Planet

Gospel Music Channel

The Weather Channel

Discovery Kids

Military Channel

More faith-based programming has been added too!!

Our library of faith-based programs is bigger and more hard-hitting than ever. We know you'll be thrilled with the many Christian programs you can watch On Demand- many of them are FREE! Watch anytime you like.

If you have not been to the Video on Demand section, take some time today to look. A lot of new things are coming.

Some of this board had complained that Sky Angel put questionable programming in the On Demand listings. I have yet to find this...but I'm not confirming or denying those reports...

From an E-mail I recieved from Sky Angel:

Sky Angel has strengthened its On Demand entertainment lineup! We've added programming from an amazing array of popular mainstream networks, putting a real wealth of programs at your fingertips-play, pause, rewind, and fast-forward them whenever you're in the mood for a good show!

Play shows from these powerhouse channels anytime you like:

Discovery Channel

Animal Planet

Gospel Music Channel

The Weather Channel

Discovery Kids

Military Channel

More faith-based programming has been added too!!

Our library of faith-based programs is bigger and more hard-hitting than ever. We know you'll be thrilled with the many Christian programs you can watch On Demand- many of them are FREE! Watch anytime you like.

If you have not been to the Video on Demand section, take some time today to look. A lot of new things are coming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)