Video On Demand

tsrk30

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 29, 2006
From an E-mail I recieved from Sky Angel:

Sky Angel has strengthened its On Demand entertainment lineup! We've added programming from an amazing array of popular mainstream networks, putting a real wealth of programs at your fingertips-play, pause, rewind, and fast-forward them whenever you're in the mood for a good show!

Play shows from these powerhouse channels anytime you like:

Discovery Channel

Animal Planet

Gospel Music Channel

The Weather Channel

Discovery Kids

Military Channel

More faith-based programming has been added too!!

Our library of faith-based programs is bigger and more hard-hitting than ever. We know you'll be thrilled with the many Christian programs you can watch On Demand- many of them are FREE! Watch anytime you like.

If you have not been to the Video on Demand section, take some time today to look. A lot of new things are coming.

Some of this board had complained that Sky Angel put questionable programming in the On Demand listings. I have yet to find this...but I'm not confirming or denying those reports...

From an E-mail I recieved from Sky Angel:

Sky Angel has strengthened its On Demand entertainment lineup! We've added programming from an amazing array of popular mainstream networks, putting a real wealth of programs at your fingertips-play, pause, rewind, and fast-forward them whenever you're in the mood for a good show!

Play shows from these powerhouse channels anytime you like:

Discovery Channel

Animal Planet

Gospel Music Channel

The Weather Channel

Discovery Kids

Military Channel

More faith-based programming has been added too!!

Our library of faith-based programs is bigger and more hard-hitting than ever. We know you'll be thrilled with the many Christian programs you can watch On Demand- many of them are FREE! Watch anytime you like.

If you have not been to the Video on Demand section, take some time today to look. A lot of new things are coming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)