Viewsat Xtreme VS 2000 problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

grm

Original poster
Mar 1, 2007
i bought a viewsat xtreme vs2000 and i read some where on the site that you might have problems with the receiver and motor if combined, i can't seen to find anything on the problems. can someone explain to me the problems and if there is a fix. thanks for any replys

I know others have reported the issue and I can attest my own personal issue with USALs and 1.2 with my SG2100 motor and a Viewsat Platinum. It seems ok at first, then for me it slowly lost where it was in the sky, it would take me about a week and I would lose all sats unless I reset everything.

Compared to my Pansat which has been working flawlessly for months now and my Coolsat which I used for about a month and my fortec merc II which I also used for a few months all 3 of them have never had an issue with the motor control

As for a fix, I don't think I have ever seen one or a standard resolution for the problem.

thanks, do they make some type of switch that you can operate seperately to move the dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)