VIORE TV

4DTV78

Original poster
Jun 27, 2009
EAST COAST
Hi I can not program my 311 DN remote to control my Viore 32inch tv. I have tried the scan method to no success. Any one else have had problems? And any other way I can get the Dishnetwork remote to control my tv? Thank you

You need to be specific about which remote you have (by model number).

Unless your remote is less than a few months old, it probably doesn't support Viore (Akai).

That being said, you might try some of the Akai codes.

RemoteCentral has a thread on Viore and by-and-large, the news is not encouraging with respect to pre-programmed remote compatibility.

Have you tried controlling everything with the Viore remote? DISH receivers are supported by just about everything.

You need to be specific about which remote you have (by model number).

Unless your remote is less than a few months old, it probably doesn't support Viore (Akai).

That being said, you might try some of the Akai codes.

RemoteCentral has a thread on Viore and by-and-large, the news is not encouraging with respect to pre-programmed remote compatibility.

Have you tried controlling everything with the Viore remote? DISH receivers are supported by just about everything.
It is the Dish 322 system that I have.

Not the receiver model, the remote model. you probably have is ether a 3.0 or a 4.0 remote, those ones don't have the right codes stored in them. Any of the following would probably work 5.3/5.4, 6.3/6.4, 20.0, 21.0.
I will post remote model number later today. Thank you for all the help you are giving me.

Your welcome.
I'm not sure the 20.0 remote will work on a 322.
If it does, Ebays sell them for around $20
I would Try starting a thread, asking if the 20.0 remote will work with the 322.
You may get better results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)