VIP 211 new software no 144 HD

As this software revision for the ViP211 is probably to enable the EHD stuff, Dish isn't off to a good start on implementing this new feature/capability.

Same problem here.

VIP211 w/L523, no video on 9425. I tried removing the HDMI plug, rebooting the unit, no go with that channel still. I did not notice any other channels the same way thankfully.

Jay

That's a good question because it would indicate that this is the software update for the EHD feature on the 211s.

Also, has anyone tried a USB drive with L523?

I dunno, but it would seem to me that the 9 day guide is likely stored on the EHD.

Would not a multimedia (or similar) option in the menu be the most likely indication
that the EHD option is in an update?

"I dunno, but it would seem to me that the 9 day guide is likely stored on the EHD."

Good point. We don't get release notes anymore because the person that was doing them is not longer with Dish Network. You would think that they would've hired a replacement by now. :)

"I dunno, but it would seem to me that the 9 day guide is likely stored on the EHD."

Good point. We don't get release notes anymore because the person that was doing them is not longer with Dish Network. You would think that they would've hired a replacement by now. :)
That is true you will only get the 9 day guide thru the ehd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)