VIP 211

csigsrfan

Original poster
Sep 26, 2009
Kansas
I got a replacement receive for a 301 receive but I cannot get it to work in the room I want it to be in I get a 004 error. I have RG6U cable coming from the place that it was out originally and I have split into another cable (using a splitter) I can only get the 110 (local) but not the 119 (non-locals). What can I do?

Take out the splitter and use a good barrel to extend the dish antenna lead. All parts should be rated out to 2GHz for DishPro LNBs and switchgear.

I have to run two different cables that I have to change depending on what channel I want to watch.
And I am bring the cable that the receive used to be plugged in at up to where the receive is using RG6U cable using the connect that was already there. I can get 119 but not 110 from that.

If you are only getting 119 and the device is coming back as DPFEED, then run the check switch test and that should fix your problem.

Why do you have to swap out the cables depending on the programing?

I just went and got a two in and one out slipter and hook the two cables into it and then run a cable from that to the receiver. I now get both satellites