Vip 222 and 722 available when?

The cost is based on your history with Dish, i.e. length of time, payment history, possibly level of service, etc. It's all computed and automatic.

The cost is based on your history with Dish, i.e. length of time, payment history, possibly level of service, etc. It's all computed and automatic.

Hmm... on the website it shows me $99 for dishin it up...

I've been with dish since 1998 I believe... or somewhere close...

Always had high packages Had AEP pretty much since it came out... and HD for a while now.... I've paid over $100 a month for quite some time now... current bill over $125.....

On CC Auto Pay for years.... Never late

Wonder why I don't qualify for $49?

I'd probably buy all my equipment anyways... so not really an issue.... just curious how the rankings work.

Last edited:
I just dished it up from a vip211 to vip222 for $119, but I've only been back with dish for about a year. Had to agree to a new 18 month agreement. Was gonna purchase but it would cost be about 170 more.

I saw in a different thread that they will be offering the 722 for lease on Aug 15, but it'll be 149$ to start without rebates. If you want to DIU to the VIP622 that'll be 49$ after rebates (149$ up front).

I'll probably be DIU from 721+311+311 to 722+222. I figure it's better to go with the slightly newer unit in hopes some of those things (like HDMI) are ironed out.

I hope Dish will do it without sending a tech out. I'll have a 61.5 dish up and into my DPP44 before I upgraded.

--D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts