VIP 622 OTA recording

dupont241

Original poster
Jul 29, 2007
I have a Vip 622, which I have a manual recurring timer set for the local news each night at 6:00pm. I have locals which are not on the guide, just show up as Digital Service. The channel which I record each night is 13-1. but there is also a 13-2 and 13-3. The timer works 90% of the time, but at times it jumps and records another local channel most of the time it is one of the other 13's but not always, but does always jumps to another local channel and records, never a sat. channel.....
:confused:

Does anyone else have this problem?

Can't help with u're problem but a suggestion. I get my locals OTA but for a couple bucks a month it's well worth it to get 'em thru Dish as well. SOOO much easier and less frustrating than manual recording. DVR Advantage includes one DVR fee and your locals. When I got it my monthly fees only increased .98. It's going up 2/1 so I don't know how it'll break down then but with the guide info included it's still well worth the small increase. JMHO

Ed

Can't help with u're problem but a suggestion. I get my locals OTA but for a couple bucks a month it's well worth it to get 'em thru Dish as well. SOOO much easier and less frustrating than manual recording. DVR Advantage includes one DVR fee and your locals. When I got it my monthly fees only increased .98. It's going up 2/1 so I don't know how it'll break down then but with the guide info included it's still well worth the small increase. JMHO

Ed

Not everyone has this option.

OTA locals

I do subscribe to locals, but my local news channel I watch the most is not available over the satellite locals, so my only option is OTA. Thanks for the replys just wonding if anyone else had run into this...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts