VIP 622 problem on TV2

omeletpants

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2006
Have had a VIP 622 running for two years with no problems. All of the sudden the TV2 feed to my second TV doesn't work. Checked to insure that the output channel was On-Air 60 and the second TV was set to 60. Then I ran the cable from the TV2 output to my main TV. Still nothing.

That leads me to believe that there is something wrong with the output board for TV2 in the receiver. Seems strange that everything else is working fine. Any experiences here?

Try unplugging the receiver, my 622 had a problem but after unplugging about three times, it corrected itself and has been fine ever since.

Another idea. Try changing the modulated output on your television to another channel besides channel 60; channel 73 seems to work better for me anyways.

I'm sure this wouldn't apply to your situation, but I just had a recent TC where the customer had a similar problem...only it was a 625 vs. 722. Regardless, it ended up being a case of the customer's television having two coax inputs...input A and input B. Somehow...whether by physically removing cable from port A to port B...or something in the television menus....things got swapped. Like I stated, it may not be the case in your situation; just trying to give ALL options.

Just checked the cable and connections. Could it be the board or circuit that handles the TV2 function. Everything else works fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts