vip 722 cable hook ups

freebielover

Original poster
Mar 11, 2007
I have a VIP722 receiver and had dish set it up for two tvs.Well I changed the 2nd tv to another room, and some how got my cables mixed up, is there anyone who has a schematic on how to hook up the 722. I want to run a primary tv in one room and the 2nd tv in another room. I believe it was setup with the main signal going to a diplexer and then split to a splitter, but I can't quite remember how to get it back to original.

Thanks for the info, but what I was looking for is how to hook up the incoming cables. Mine goes from the dish to a diplexer and then to a splitter but I soehow have the cables all mixed up. I need to know where to run the diplexer inputs and the splitter inputs and outputs, sorry for any mixup.

If the diplexer is used for your TV2 output, the cable from the dish goes to the input of the diplexer, the satellite output of the diplexer goes to the splitter and then to tuner 1 and 2 input of the receiver, the other side of the diplexer goes to TV-2 output of the receiver.

here is a link that would help you. look under the install tab and select the proper diplexor setup, depending on what type of dish setup you have, switches etc.. good luck

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts