VIP 722K not recording the entire program

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

budhead151

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
While watching Bones the last week the recording ended halfway through although it said it had recorded an hour. Happened again today, recorded Mike & Mike it said it recorded four hours,but after an hour the screen came up "playback over"
It only has happened twice so far but is this something to be concerned about?

While watching Bones the last week the recording ended halfway through although it said it had recorded an hour. Happened again today, recorded Mike & Mike it said it recorded four hours,but after an hour the screen came up "playback over"
It only has happened twice so far but is this something to be concerned about?

Don't delete them, because AFTER your nightly reboot, they might come back and be viewable right to the end! I have had that happen on a 722k.

LOOK THRU THE POSTS ! This is a long time known bug in the 722k . 3 722k's later same problem , no error messages just ends when it feels like. Dish has never tried to fix it and probably never will.

LOOK THRU THE POSTS ! This is a long time known bug in the 722k . 3 722k's later same problem , no error messages just ends when it feels like. Dish has never tried to fix it and probably never will.
I tried searching past posts but could not find my issue.
Don't delete them, because AFTER your nightly reboot, they might come back and be viewable right to the end! I have had that happen on a 722k.
Thanks I will try that.

Well, where would you want him to start? I did a search, as did he, and came up with NADA (search on this site is pretty if and miss). Old topics come up, especially with new members. Nothing wrong with re-visiting older (or forgotten) subjects.

Reactions: TheKrell
Sorry never tried searching here. Go to my profile page and look at the postings I replied to , it will get you to some of the other posts.
Your profile page shows the one I'm responding to and the original...just two and no more (and nothing within them).

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)