vip211k receiver and 500 series dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Gary Don

Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
Sheridan, AR 72150
I have a vip211k receiver and an old 500 series dish that is in very good shape. I would like to use these two together if they are compatible. The dish is mountied on a tri-pod that we used to use when camping and I would like to start using it again if it will work with this receiver. Also, it has been a few years since I have used this receiver and I am not sure if the settings have gotten off. Does anyone also know what the setting for the dish is. Thanks for any help and info

Gary Don said:
I have a vip211k receiver and an old 500 series dish that is in very good shape. I would like to use these two together if they are compatible. The dish is mountied on a tri-pod that we used to use when camping and I would like to start using it again if it will work with this receiver. Also, it has been a few years since I have used this receiver and I am not sure if the settings have gotten off. Does anyone also know what the setting for the dish is. Thanks for any help and info

Are you a current subscriber? If not you would need to start with subscribing. Depending on what you are looking to watch and where you live the dish 500 might not see the sats you need. Suggest you pm one of the DIRT members. They work for dish and will give you all the info you need. No pressure just facts. You can find them listed in red at the bottom of the page (not on mobile though)

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROID RAZR Maxx using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts