ViP222 How-to Mirror TV1 to TV3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JRY

Original poster
So I've been reading through the threads and have not been able to find what I am looking for. If it has been asked and answered my apologies. I am a complete newbie here however pick things up pretty quickly so excuse any ignorant questions or statements

I have Dish Network a Dual-Tunner Receiver VIP222 and have 2 TV's connected. TV1 is near the receiver and is connected via HDMI. TV2 is in bedroom 1 and I believe is connected via the Home Distribution Coax output. My intention is to Mirror TV1 (not concerned about HD) into bedroom 2. I was hoping this would be a simple splitter but seeing as there is not Coax out for TV1 I'm left wondering how to do this.

Any and all assistance would be appreciated.

Joshua

You can share the Home Distribution with more than one TV. Both tuner outputs are on the coax, different channels.

Hit Menu, then 6 for system setup, then 1 for installation, then 5 for modulator setup.

You can then select the channel used for TV1 out and TV2 out. You can select cable or Air.

Select a channel that is not being used.

On your home distribution you can tune to the listed channels to get either TV1 or TV2 output.

With the split home distribution coax going into both bedrooms, you would also benefit by having both TV1 and TV2 output channels selectable in both bedrooms.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts