richtidd

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 13, 2008
Hi

Hope this is where to post this.
I have a ViP 722
Ver: L672

My ViP722 is not showing DNFYI 101 in my Favorites list.
It use to.
DNFYI 101 does not show up in the section where you create the lists to mark it like it use to.
All other channels are listed and marked.
I do see the DNFYI HD 101 but not the standard DNFYI 101.

DNFYI 101 does show up in the All Channels & All Subscribe lists, but just not in my Favorites list.
I tried to create a new Favorites list but DNFYI 101 does not show up to mark it.

I reset my 722 via the power button & by pulling the AC plug but that did not help.
The guides load but DNFYI 101 still does not show up in my Favorites list.

MyViP222 does show DNFYI 101 in my Favorites list.

Hope someone can help.

Hi

Hope this is where to post this.
I have a ViP 722
Ver: L672

My ViP722 is not showing DNFYI 101 in my Favorites list.
It use to.
DNFYI 101 does not show up in the section where you create the lists to mark it like it use to.
All other channels are listed and marked.
I do see the DNFYI HD 101 but not the standard DNFYI 101.

DNFYI 101 does show up in the All Channels & All Subscribe lists, but just not in my Favorites list.
I tried to create a new Favorites list but DNFYI 101 does not show up to mark it.

I reset my 722 via the power button & by pulling the AC plug but that did not help.
The guides load but DNFYI 101 still does not show up in my Favorites list.

MyViP222 does show DNFYI 101 in my Favorites list.

Hope someone can help.

Think the problem is in the software or something I have a VIP622 with the same problem,so what do you want to do? record? Just go on All Channels or All Subs and select that channel to record.I did that last night changed from my Favorites list to All Channels and recorded The Charlie Chat.;)

Think the problem is in the software or something I have a VIP622 with the same problem,so what do you want to do? record? Just go on All Channels or All Subs and select that channel to record.I did that last night changed from my Favorites list to All Channels and recorded The Charlie Chat.;)

That is what I did to record The Charlie Chat last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)