VIP722 recording problem since new software (L627) Push

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jmlevasseur

Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
Virginia Beach, VA
I have the DVR set to record to TV2 as a first option and if there are two shows, then TV1 will record. I have it set this way so we can watch/switch channels on our primary TV while something records to TV2.

The problem arises when two shows are scheduled to at the same time. After the latest software push (L627), even though TV2 is the primary, TV1 will record but TV2 will not. When i go to the schedule screen, it shows a status of "Signal" for that event. When i press enter to get more detail, it shows signal was lost.

I called Dish last night and the Tech said they had nothing about this problem, only that there have been some playback issues not recording.

Has anyone experienced this? Is it possible for Dish to push the previous software to my receiver?:(:confused:

I have issues with scheduled recordings that show they completed and are listed as done in the schedule window but they are not there in the recording list.

I have the DVR set to record to TV2 as a first option and if there are two shows, then TV1 will record. I have it set this way so we can watch/switch channels on our primary TV while something records to TV2.

The problem arises when two shows are scheduled to at the same time. After the latest software push (L627), even though TV2 is the primary, TV1 will record but TV2 will not. When i go to the schedule screen, it shows a status of "Signal" for that event. When i press enter to get more detail, it shows signal was lost.

I called Dish last night and the Tech said they had nothing about this problem, only that there have been some playback issues not recording.

Has anyone experienced this? Is it possible for Dish to push the previous software to my receiver?:(:confused:
I had the signal lost problem today .
I happen to be home when it was to record the f1 qualification went to swap tuners to watch it live and had no signal screen ran check switch and that would not bring it back had to do a reboot to fix it and miss almost all of the show.check my other receiver and had signal on both tuners
Never seen this before has to be new software.

my 722 did this occasionally before the last update. its happened about 4 times in the past year. fixed with hard reset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)