VIP722k Delay End Time Setting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mhilsdon

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 30, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Can anybody tell me how to change the 'Delay End Time' setting on my VIP722k DVR? I have to go to options on everything I setup to record and change the setting to 0, it's set to 60 and even though I've continually checked the box to make the system default 0 it always returns to 60. I've searched every menu option I can find but to no avail, there's obviously one somewhere that will do it but I'm just not finding it. Thanks

Michael

Try setting a program to record, but before you select Create Timer, select Options, change the Start/End, select "Set as System Default", Done, Create Timer.
This should set the defaults for any new timers, but you may have to edit any existing ones.

I did notice this on mine last week .... for most shows it has the default settings, but if I go to record a football game it has End Time set to 60.

I wonder if that has something to do with it? I only ever record football (in my case soccer) I'll have to try and record something that's not sport related and see what happens. Thanks

Sports are automatically set at 60 because sports tend to go over the scheduled time. You cannot change that default. I would think you could change each individual timer but don't know since I don't record any sports.

Sports are automatically set at 60 because sports tend to go over the scheduled time. You cannot change that default.
Correct about sports default. Incorrect about not being able to change it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)