SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
Just got this last night. Here's what I've noticed after getting it :

1. Seems to be a bit snappier in operation over L667

2. Color schema of lists is different

3. Under BroadBand Setup - new item - IP Devices - I assume this is for the upcoming GoogleTV.

This interesting to me at least, the VIP722K that got 668 now appears under "Other Devices" in my Windows 7 Ultimate network display. Clicking it pops up a window with some properties and two links back to the 722K that don't work.

Weird, I got 670 update last night on my 722, noticed the Favorites colors are different as on the new 722k software.
Dan

Yep, I see it too. I really think that this is just for Google TV, though. It would be really cool if they made the 722K a Windows 7 'Play To' device, but I don't think that will happen.

On another note, I have had to reset my DVR every couple of days since I got this download, because it gets so sloooooooooooooooooooooow.

I noticed the new "Green" highlight today for Show Subscribed to Channels. Funny thing is, it was part of the update on my 211 a couple of weeks ago and I don't like the green and was hoping that the green would not be coming to my 722k, but eh... oh well. I'll get used to it I guess. I was hoping the next 722k update would at least include either removing the new look or integrating the new look throughout.
Jay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts