VIP922 screen

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tallfence

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 1, 2010
New Hampshire
Does anyone know what this screen is? I get it when I press the green button on my VIP992's remote.

Attachments

• IMG_7521.JPG
    IMG_7521.JPG
    314.7 KB · Views: 301
I believe it's a screen they never got rid of. The initial plan was to have a touchpad remote without numbers and that screen was the favorites navigation screen.

It's called Quick Lists. As previously stated, it was designed with the (now defunct) touch remote in mind. Early releases of the Hopper firmware also had this, however it is now disabled on Hopper.

Yes, it builds favorites. However, I believe you can display the channels there in ALPHABETICAL order, and I LOVED that feature because you were able to find a channel by its NAME. I wish they would provide such a feature with the Hopper. At lest 4 times in the last 2 weeks I was trying to find a a channel for which I knew the name, but NOT the channel number. Searching the guide was so cumbersome and I found that I had MISSED it 2 times in the guide. It took way too long and was frustrating. OK, bring back the alphabetical channel display page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)