ViP922's no longer for sale.

Well myself, I had five of these beautiful wonders the 922. What makes me mad about the whole situation is that dish would never omit too the thing having it's problems. When you produce a pile of junk! You ought too omit to your loyal longtime subscribers and try and make them whole again. Instead they try to make your situation to their advantage. Even when your trying to go back and down grade! People we need too be more careful about these so called upgrades. Maybe we need to let those satellite system jumpers work with the bugs in the system first. Ha, ha, I love those system jumper stories!!
They did omit! As the word omit means not to tell one something. See it is that E* equipment just plain hates you, that is all. Now if you admit that then all the equipment will start working perfectly for you. ;)

Since i've been with dish network from 1999,i've had 3 dvr's. A 501,622 and a 922. The 501 was a piece of c_ _ _, went thru five of them till i got one that worked. The 622 replaced the 501 in 2008, still working and never had a problem till the present,even though the 622 was known to have a bad reputation.The 622 now is in my bedroom after being replaced in the livingroom by my 922 a little over a year ago. Seems to me that the 922 will be as reliable for me as the 622 has been,never had a problem with the 922 since day one. Could it be the weather here in Hawaii? Lol

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using satelliteguys.

Now that is news have never heard ever that the 622 had problems.:what I had a 942 as my 1st DVR and it was replaced by a 622. Both worked great the 942 was replaced due to the TIVO law suit by the 622.:eek: I upgraded the 622 to a 722k which I had to have replaced w/in a few wks as I thought it didn't work correctly. I may have been wrong on my assumption as I had to go thru a learning curve on the 2nd 722k that was the same problem I thought I had w/ the 1st.:confused: It's been working for over 2 yrs. "Knock on wood" it's still going. :clap

Yes it was news to me to when my dealer told me that a few months after i bought my 622 in 2007! But it continues working flawless till this day just like my other dvr that hasnt had a problem since i got that one a little over a year ago.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using satelliteguys.

The sole reason for the 622 having a bad reputation was because of its' poorly soldered HDMI port which caused failure. Later production runs corrected it.

Now that is news have never heard ever that the 622 had problems.:what I had a 942 as my 1st DVR and it was replaced by a 622. Both worked great the 942 was replaced due to the TIVO law suit by the 622.:eek: I upgraded the 622 to a 722k which I had to have replaced w/in a few wks as I thought it didn't work correctly. I may have been wrong on my assumption as I had to go thru a learning curve on the 2nd 722k that was the same problem I thought I had w/ the 1st.:confused: It's been working for over 2 yrs. "Knock on wood" it's still going. :clap

The 942 was solid as a rock. I used mine for years, before they shut it down and sent me a 625 to try to force me to downgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts