Virtual Joey (PS3) Blank Screen?

wwepatriot

Original poster
Feb 11, 2015
Ocean Springs, MS
Had this problem with the Virtual Joey on the PS3 since the PS3 was activated through Dish Network to use as a joey, upon getting the app to run and guide to come up, it will list all channels and whats on, however every channel is a black screen, no sound or anything, upon contacting Dish tech support, they could never resolve the issue at all, even with the copy right stream enabled on the PS3, it still dont work, I was told to contact ISP over it, but I dont think thats the problem.

Does anyone here have a solution?

Sorry, I don't have any thoughts on the problem, but I saw this situation coming. Who is going to support PS3 problems in this situation? If one of our customer called Dish, added there PS3 and called us for support, we would tell them we can't help them. Also, you still have to pay $7/month for the PS3/joey, why not just get a joey? What do you use for a remote? It seems like a cute idea, but in the end, way more trouble than it is worth.

Do you have Comcast? They've recently been messing around with Roku, preventing people from using Roku to gain access to HBO Go.
Sorry, I don't have any thoughts on the problem, but I saw this situation coming. Who is going to support PS3 problems in this situation? If one of our customer called Dish, added there PS3 and called us for support, we would tell them we can't help them. Also, you still have to pay $7/month for the PS3/joey, why not just get a joey? What do you use for a remote? It seems like a cute idea, but in the end, way more trouble than it is worth.
If you own a PS3 already, you don't have to worry about an additional time commitment with Dish in obtaining a free Joey.

Aren't customers supposed to be shipped a certain remote for tgier virtual joey?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts