Vital Program Information Download S503.

My EHDs are not getting any more of their artwork restored beyond what I already observed and reported. In fact, some of the newer movies I just recorded this week and transferred are now showing generic channel logos in place of the artwork which was there when I recorded them! Nice to know that my current recordings can also lose their artwork if I move them from the Hopper. I can't exactly just leave everything on the Hopper because I'll run out of space. I don't like this at all. Also on my first EHD (which is where I mainly have the contents of my ViP 722K receiver archived when I transferred to HWS so it never had artwork for most saved recordings) all of the Dish Network logos have been replaced by SundanceTV logos. The new software update is treating the EHDs horribly.

Last edited:
I've noticed since getting S503, I can record OTA if is channel ##-01 or a sub channel that does not have a guide info. Stations like Cozi 05-02 in Dallas will not let me record any shows unless it is done manually.
I have removed OTA module & reboot stuff without any improvement.
I sure hope S504 comes out soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)