Vizio 5.1 42inch S4251w-B4 Wireless Subwoofer and Satellite Speakers Sound Bar

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

acostapimps

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
Illinois
Do anyone here own this particular sound bar?
How well does it sound?
How far can the Bluetooth connection go from Android or Ipad?
How do you have it connected? STB or TV or other equipment? I'll probably go the optical cable route.

I'm seeing some great reviews on Amazon and Best Buy but I don't see any sound test reviews on YouTube
I know this a 2013 model but I'm okay with that since I'm not looking for the newest systems

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Sorry no one had any answers for you. I've never owned one so I'm no help.

Do anyone here own this particular sound bar? How well does it sound? How far can the Bluetooth connection go from Android or Ipad? How do you have it connected? STB or TV or other equipment? I'll probably go the optical cable route. I'm seeing some great reviews on Amazon and Best Buy but I don't see any sound test reviews on YouTube I know this a 2013 model but I'm okay with that since I'm not looking for the newest systems Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Coworker just bought a Vizio TV along with that sound bar, and he loves it!!!! He didn't elaborate on the range.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)